Course OverviewThis course enables the participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an automotive related quality management system based on IATF 16949:2009, The participant will learn the different components of an automotive related quality management system (AQMS), including management systems that are mostly used by organizations, QMS controls and measures, personnel and their roles, training requirements, production process, reducing production waste, and dealing with customer production requirements.
Who should attend?
- Members of a Quality team,
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of automotive QMS,
- Staff involved in the implementation of the IATF 16949 standard,
- Staff involved in operations related to the quality management system of the organization,
- To understand the implementation of a quality management system in accordance with IATF 16949.
- To understand the relationship between the components of an Automotive Quality Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization.
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively managing an Automotive related Quality Management System.
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing an Automotive QMS as specified in IATF 16949.
Course AgendaDay 1: Introduction to Automotive QMS concepts as required by IATF 16949
- Introduction to the IATF 16949 family of standards
- Introduction to AQMS and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of AQMS
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of the IATF 16949 standard
- Implementation phases of the IATF 16949 framework
- Continual improvement of AQMS
- Conducting an IATF 16949 audit
- Certified IATF 16949 Foundation Exam
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases,
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation,
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.