Course OverviewEmotional intelligence is a skill. Participants will learn to develop and implement these competencies to enhance their relationships in work and life by increasing their understanding of social and emotional behaviours, and learning how to adapt and manage their responses to particular situations.. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?Team leaders, supervisors and line managers , Sales executives, Sales managers Etc
- What is Emotional Intelligence and how we can use it to enhance our personal and business relationships
- Skills required in Emotional Intelligence
- Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal to Intrapersonal
- How to control your anger
- Personal Assessment Tools – Wheel Analysis
- EI in Social Life
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Program ObjectivesBy the end of this training course, the participants will have:
- Develop skills, knowledge, and attitudes to understand the strategies and tools to improve their emotional intelligence skills in order to achieve better results both in their personal and professional lives.
- Will understand the consequences of behaviour and weigh decisions before action. manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress